# Buy Ukrainian and Trade with Ukraine
WHAT IS DUOPACK
Creating a world history of packaging now and with you!
Duopack is an innovative double-flexible packaging patented in many countries of the world. This package is based on widely distributed flexible stand-up pouch with one feature - in the middle there is a partition that divides the inside products into two isolated parts. In this way, the consumer can use this package to extract alternately or jointly-internally the foods according to his taste and discretion.
Duopack is the continuation of the duality trend of packaging. Below are the other prototypes and existing on the market dual innovative packaging for the different range of products.
Duopack is the next step in the development of flexible packaging doy-pack pouch. For information, it is stand-up pouch in the segment of "flexible packaging" that will be the fastest growing direction until 2020. According to forecasts, the production of Doy-pack packages will grow by an average of 8% per year, while the entire flexible packaging segment will grow only by 4-5%, respectively.
It should be noted that the innovative Duo pack packaging, in contrast to the double plastic and glass packaging, has additional advantages for both the manufacturer and the consumer, namely:
- an unusual and creative form of packing Duo pack allows to stand out among competitors in a standard doypack;
- the ability to combine in one Duo pack package not only two products with the same volume of 50/50, but also with different volumes, for example: 30/70; 40/60 etc;
- a wide range of applications (food and non-food products, in particular shampoos, detergents and technical aids of various consistencies);
- safety for the consumer and as a result the possibility of its use in sports and music events;
- in general, flexible packaging is one of the cheapest types of packaging in comparison with plastic, glass and tin cans;
- the packaging is not beating, has a low weight and takes shape during the filling process;
- easily and completely covered by the image;
- does not require large storage space, as well as low transportation costs.
Thus, Ukrainian's Duopack is able to become a real driver in the field of further development of flexible packaging. This format corresponds to the current areas of functionality, healthy lifestyle, the format of electronic commerce and so on...